Toronto

..was amazing! It was nice to have 50-70F weather and oh, such good food. Dim sum were double the size of those here and back in China. We bought a CityPass and visited Casa Loma, Edwards Garden, Royal Ontario Museum, Kesington Market, and Little Italy. As I headed for Boston, my brother and mom went to the remaining sites: the zoo, the Toronto Science Centre, and CN Tower. I have to say that the pass is such a good deal - over 40% off the ticket price. The one-day pass for public transportation also makes it cost efficient to get around the city.

Toronto carried a laid-back, relaxing aura. Clean, crisp, and candid. Nothing was sketchy, not even the subways. While heavily populated, I didn't feel it to be that crowded. Plus, loads of Asian markets and restaurants everywhere! I have become smitten with Canada.

Mom & my cousin

Royal Ontario Museum 


Brother 


Casa Loma 




My Boston post will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment