Packing for travel

Although I thought taking an Ethics Elective would be pre-gaming for my vacation, my hands and butt grew tired from all the writing. We capped our month with a celebratory lunch at Benjy's. Look at the food baby I carried:

 Lamb burger on Ciabatta bread and coriander aioli served with grilled vegetables. 

Pistachio semifreddo. Caramelized popcorn and watermelon on the side. 

I went straight to packing afterwards. I'm flying out to Toronto tomorrow and then will head over to Boston midway through the week. It's going to be my first non-China non-U.S. out-of-the-country experience. And I can't wait to see my friends. :)

 Dresses & skirts

Shorts, a pair of red pants, tanks and camis, and a cardigan. 
Belts to accessorize, movies to mesmerize. 

 Handy travel bag from Lancome. Its permanent residents have all my toiletry needs.

One duffle bag to go. 

Also booked another photo-sesh with a newly-engaged couple. Summer, come at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment