I sleep

I had a great track record of being yelled at by a patient once a day this week. But that's ok! Because there are wonderful people that make me wake up sane and almost optimistic. I commend myself for being engaged in social gatherings for 3 hours. Did I mention those hours were spent zzz-ing in front of others? Oops. I just hope no one got my drooling face on camera. I'm still working on that 6a-10p sleep schedule...

There are wonderful non-persons, too. Such as my NARS blush in orgasm. It's smaller than expected (meaning $$$) but in the words of my sleepy comrades, I look fresh-faced.  Highly recommended! It's a peachy-gold-pink color that simply injects vitality.


All this makeup biz is for 'professional standards'. The rest of my routine is a swipe and a dab, below. The Urban Decay eyeliner has no history of endowing me panda eyes. Good job, UD.


No comments:

Post a Comment