Special K's

Wednesday marked my first day in clinics. So far, a smooth introduction to the wards punctuated with (at times) difficult patients. I'm gonna spare the cheese about the good-feels in my path towards physicianship. The only exception - psychiatry teaches you patients need treatment and support, not judgment.

Now seriousness aside, I've been obsessed with 2 things lately: Kindle covers and Kashi bars.


Ok, one cover is actually used for my kindle. The yellow envelope, though, functions as a mini-clutch. Its size complements my small hands and the interior has just enough space for my phone, keys, and cash. That's all I carry these days. It's genuine leather and the interior has a nice fuzz to it, all for $10 (thank you, Amazon). Tennis ball-motifs and simple lines warrant this trusty companion many trips to dinners and drinks. Dual functionality wins.

And I'm not kidding about those Kashi bars either.


No comments:

Post a Comment