100

Just a quick post before I head to bed. This month has been going by so fast. Between preceptors, rotation scheduling (daunting), and research, I find myself halfway in October when I still think it's September. I hear that in the following months, it doesn't get better. Oh, joy.

What really is joyous is reconnecting with butt-loads of friends :). Autumn festival was 2 weeks ago and we shared a moon cake over cards and tea. Then this past weekend we celebrated Rice University's 100 year anniversary. I didn't get to participate in many of their events, but I did catch the finale "spectacle". My goodness, it was breathtaking! Rice recruited the designers at Urban Screen, a German-based company, to put on a light show using the buildings as the backdrop. Optical illusions and the spot-on redrawing of the architecture was pure eye-candy. And some time before and after, I caught up with friends from the north east. I wish I had before and after pictures of our own festivities, but my phone conveniently went MIA.  Overall, a smashing weekend.



I also can't wait to take outfit posts of my new boots! Yay, Ebay fund and work-study.

No comments:

Post a Comment