Face mask

I just checked tomorrow's class schedule, and it's all labs! That means 3 hours of free time that is otherwise devoted to pre-reading, pre-notetaking, etc. :)

I thought I'd do a post of what I'm currently lov-ing. Because when I'm not furiously typing away some hematology notes or congenital heart diseases, I'm probably in this gear:


Sunny visited me last weekend (was it last weekend already?) and we are totally in love with face masks.  I bought a couple of boxes in HK and they are so much fun. Time to get face-pampered with My Beauty Diary Aloe masks! I can't convey how soft and luminescent these masks make you look.


I also am a fan of this Japan's brand of exfoliator, Cure. I thought it'd be cheaper in HK but amazon has it for just $2 more. You basically just scrub this gel all over your face and your dead skin cells magically fall out.


Skin care is a huge deal for me. As Sunny said, you only have 1 face! My daily routine is moisturizer + sunscreen + eyeliner and I'm good to go. No foundation has ever made my skin happy, and I think one of the best way to appear confident is literally to be in your own skin.

Plus, anymore face appliances will make me miss the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment