It's getting chilly

I love the crisp, cool weather! Which reminds me of my life philosophy:
When it's hot, have the AC on. When it's cold, turn it off and dress warmly. A heater? Don't know what that is...at least in Texas. :)

Besides, who doesn't want to curl up in a white fluffy robe and drink warm tea, feeling the gratifying sensation radiating out from your throat. Oh, and since we are learning the GI tract in school, I should be more anatomically appropriate and say the liquid is driven down by peristaltic contractions of the esophagus using involuntary skeletal and smooth muscle innervated by enteric and autonomic nerve fibers. I did my homework--can I play now?

I'm about to head out to a highly anticipated event of the year. More on that later, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment