Urban horseback riding



At least, that's what it felt like. Today, before I woke up, I decided to bike to school in my sleep. The weather has cooled pleasantly. I even prepared a nutritious smoothie for my bike ride for the special occasion because the last time I biked was 6th grade. (I don't want to count how many years ago that is. Okay, it's 10. Holy moly that's a decade!) Anyways, the story continues.

I am in awe of the classmates (plural! multiple!) that passed by me on the same trail. I was seriously laboring after 15 min, and after getting semi-lost in the concrete jungle, I made my way to class sporting cuts and bruises, my battle wounds. I clocked over an hour of biking and my gluts are majorly tender. My boy came back and after close inspection, diagnosed the bike with semi-flat tires and me with an epic failure. Capital E! At least I stuck with it until the very end. Glorious--

1 comment:

  1. eek flat tires make a HUGE difference lol. also road bikes go uber fast... too bad they're so expensive x.x

    ReplyDelete