Good eats: Mai's Restaurant

I've been here a couple of times in the occasions of casual dinner with friends, family visits, and a birthday dinner. It has a warm yet swanky atmosphere with its modern lighting, bamboo au natural decor, and a very well-stocked bar. The scene is dotted with midtown businessmen, dating couples, and group night outs. The service is truly wonderful too. And the icing on the cake is the $7-12 price range.



I did another shift at the emergency center today. Did blood draws like routine, even ran the triage for a time.  The day before, I had preceptorship and interviewed patients for hours. Best way to relax afterwards? Mai's downtown at the night scene and a hot bowl of pho. Sported my scrubs too -- excuse me!

Some other enjoyable munchies are:



Fun way to eat eggrolls! When you roll it into the cilantro lettuce wrap, a refreshing crunch bursts out with minty and umami flavor.



Spicy deep fried pork ribs. Can you say mmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment