Good eats: Barnaby's

After the block exam, a couple of us celebrated freedom with a juicy helping of hamburgers at Barnaby's Cafe. It was one of the best burgers that has set foot into my mouth. I ordered a mushroom swiss hamburger and I am tempted to order the other flavors after eating this one. The patty was easily an inch thick and freshly grilled. I could see the kitchen from where we were sitting. Nothing frozen, everything authentic. The fries were crispy and lightly seasoned with some cajun, although Cafe Rabelais still has the best fries in my opinion. Barnaby's is a Houstonian restaurant that emits a diner-esque character with a motley collection of restaurant decor. My favorite was a painting of the Cheshire cat. :) I am looking forward to more Houstonian eats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment