Photos! Rice University

I finished my last ENT surgery rotation at MD Anderson, and the experience left a heartfelt impression. The faculty, fellows, and residents were incredibly encouraging and gave advice to help navigate the different types of programs out there. My mentor there is also one of a kind! These encounters with such dedicated role models inspire me to be as inviting and engaging as them. Though, as the residency application is due in 2 weeks, I fear I may be acting like a headless fretful chicken soon.

Moving onward, Chad and I took some photos at Rice University a month ago. It was intended to show my grandpa we are growing up. Here's to my mid-20's!

Featuring an Anthropologie tunic, Vince Camuto leggings, J.crew necklace, and my trusty Madewell transport crossbody. 






No comments:

Post a Comment