Here and there

Since the start of the year, I had the fortunate opportunities to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. We started a secret project...let's hope it'll blossom into something worth your time!



We also finally made our way to Uchi. I'm dreaming about dining there again. The fish were all so fresh and delectable. Honestly, I think that's what worth getting there, nothing else. Too bad my photos at our inaugural visit didn't turn out too well as everything bled yellow...but that just means there's a next time :). Here's my favorite appetizer, the hama chili.



I also went to the Academic Surgical Congress at San Diego last week, which was a lot of fun! Had put my tailored suit to good use, and now I can honestly recommend this local Houston tailor.

It's a quick post as I'm studying for the boards. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment