Hot & Sticky

I'm taking advantage of my month off of rotation to enjoy yoga, hot yoga! Initially afraid of a heat stroke kind of experience, I found the heat relaxing and soothing to those rigid tendons. It is also refreshing to say 'yes' to any catch-up ideas with friends. Might I add sleeping in to 9am has been bliss.

I'm leaving you with a pretty dessert, caramelized peaches. I kept it simple and butter-free to ease our temperamental tummies. Served on a bed of vanilla yogurt, these golden beauties bid summer a warm farewell.  



Caramelized Peaches
1. 1 peach
2. 2 tbsp sugar
3. Sliced honey-roasted almonds
4. Vanilla yogurt

Instructions
1. Heat a pan to medium-high and add sugar. Let the sugar caramelize.
2. Add peaches and roast them on each side 1 minute each. Turn off heat. You can sprinkle some salt to heighten the flavor.
3. On a bed of yogurt, add peaches and top with almonds. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment