A December to Remember

From our last day of class, taken from FB:


Chad's company hosted their division's holiday party at the Aquarium. It was our very first time there and we couldn't have enjoyed it more. I sipped on rose wine while touring the fishies. Some of them were bigger than me! We also had a viewing of white tigers. Did you know that the coat color is due to a recessive gene carried only by 1 in 10,000? They can't breed white from white either due to skeletal and congenital deformities associated with the consanguinity. These ferocious kitties also eat 80 lbs of meat a week. 


Photobooths at the Aquarium.  

We then drove to my class's end-of-basic-sciences ball. (Poor valet attendants had to wait until I changed dresses). While I didn't get a chance to take too many pictures, I did manage to snap a quick pic of some of my favorite people. I'm hoping they'll release the professional photos soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment