Stolen time

Time flies so high in med school. I can still remember the anxiety of our first block exam, and now I'm already done with the first semester. That's 1/3 through preclinics before we step in the hospitals with greater responsibility. Exciting! 

Had an interesting block party to say the least. I had my vitals stolen from me for the first time - my keys, phone, ID, and a credit card. This weekend I was busy getting my life on track, and I'm so, so thankful I have such wonderful friends. They more or less adopted me this weekend. I feel like a lost puppy! Being deplugged from technology is...different. Ironically, I find myself alone more often with a phone than without.  What really brings us closer together, I wonder?

After examination lunch at Oishii.

 So many cats...

I always order the same thing - tempura udon.

I spy a bison head at Buffalo Grille! 

A huuge burnch at Buffalo Grille: huevos con papas.

Spotted! A lamborghini

Shopping at the Galleria with a friend. I am an enabler of consumerism.  

 This Zara blazer fits her to a tee! Now I want one ;)

Currently on the hunt for a new phone~

No comments:

Post a Comment