Christmas weekend

Dallas this past weekend to spend the holidays with my mom and brother. Serendipity had Chad come home early for Christmas so we drove up while listening to the adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Before we left, we had happy hour sushi at Miyako's in the company of some working gentlemen.


In Plano, we ate and ate! We also had our own adventures, together with my old high school friends. First stop was Gordon Lights, who synced his Christmas lights to music on a radio station. I couldn't believe it was just a block from my high school, and all this time I awed at the youtube videos wishing I could watch live.



Then we talked the night away (literally). Destinations included Waffle House, Plano Superbowl, and Gracey's living room.





After Christmas there was a "my favorite things" holiday party. You buy 2 of your most favorite things and exchange it with someone else's favorite things. You always get exactly what you are missing! I cannot wait to try the box of vanilla black tea (Tea Forte) or read a Joan Didion book :)



When I got back to Houston, I had an incredible time meeting up with my friend, 1010. She graduated from West Point and is now going to be kicking butt in the military. In a few years, we're going to be saving lives in our own respective ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment