feels like summer vacation

Finished with block 1 of med school! (5 more to go?) It's crazy how time flies but also how 6 weeks feel more like 6 months. I can still remember the anxiety of going into my first class, my first anatomy lab. Thank you donor, thank you for your selflessness. It's a privilege to be with you, with my classmates (my awesome awesome classmates), and with a culture immersed in learning, in teaching.

The latter two comes with exams on the side. So after the storm yesterday, lunched with friends, shopped with a buddy, dined and celebrated the man's M.S., some old school super smash, some Bailey's, and a block party. Definitely had my fill of fun!

Next chapter? Gonna drive home with some buddies, go thrifting, and work on mah triceps. They are such flabby little things.

LIKE MY DRESS? I do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment