Match Day

What a momentous day..although it happened a week ago, its effects still linger. Match Day marked the end of medical school and the beginning of a career. I can't believe I matched into my #1 choice to BCM Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery. You can read a little about what Match Day is with a small piece I wrote here.

It wasn't just my choice alone, either. Chad and I are partners, a team. He's my loving companion and best friend. Staying in Houston was the best decision for both of us. We have strong friendships here, blossoming careers, and we have the responsibility to continue developing our relationship and personal growth together. The final reveal worked out for both of us!

But that's enough small talk! Here are some snapshots of the crazy that happened. You can also watch some highlights, speeches, and the flash mob dance I coordinated.

   





Giving a speech to my class 


Unveiling the board with our individual results!

Opening the envelope




Our class outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment