July happenings

Just a quick photo-centered update of my 2-week summer vacation leading up to becoming a 4th year medical student! I learned how to make shao bing, zong zi, and practiced my dumpling making skills while vacationing at Chad's parents' place. Then visited home and tested baby bella mushrooms stuffed with Boursin cheese and some fresh salads with homemade honey-roasted pecans and italian dressing. We concluded the independence day weekend with Houston Escape Room (highly recommend!!), birthday celebrations (with tons of leftover alcohol - please come over), and watching the Lego Movie. Before I start researching residency programs, I'm going to now bask in some new face masks and almond butter from the Body Shop. 





 Elephant garlic

 Carolina onion rings!

 I definitely chased after them. 

  
 We picked up a turtle while driving on the road in North Carolina. Say hellow to this 699-g boy.

 You can't even tell which ones are the ones I made. Lifegoal achieved. 





 Ice cream cake, a tradition

After 3 long head-screaming logically-mystifying hours of Resistance, we had cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment