Good morning, good night

Taking a quick breather to revisit the first 2 weeks of surgery rotation: ER edition. It's 9am right now, I've been up since 2pm yesterday, after 5 hours of sleep following a 12-hr night shift. The past 5 hours were filled with trauma patients from intoxication, knife fights, and motor vehicle accidents -- it might as well be a TV show, but parading cases of injured patients isn't quite kosher.

Can't say I'm less confused about what I want to do, either.

I've been aching from good byes to another friend and prospects of more friends abandoning the Houston nest come summer. I suppose I could quip a reflective line about life and its lessons, but there are movies for that. There is an exquisite need for a macaron shop with cappucino lattes in this friendly neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment