Birthday

I wasn't planning anything for my birthday when all of a sudden, a friend gave me call saying he's picking me up. We headed over to Benjy's for happy hour that took place in their upstairs loft. It was a small lounge with mod couches and hanging lights; the intimate air synergized with the yuppie crowd. An access to the balcony was spoiled by the biting cold, so we settled ourselves in a corner and waited for everyone to arrive.  Service was timely and the menu enticed us with crafty pizzas and Asian-inspired items. I was treated with calamari, a slice of each type of pizza, and a few drinks, tehe. Thank you, all. I had a really great time!

Posin' 

The main restaurant 

The happy hour lounge 

Citrus blossom 

Calamari, pizza + fried egg

Throughout the day, I was surprised by phone calls and messages. The warm thoughts meant a lot and I am so grateful to have such fantastic friends. Cheers to another year!

Obligatory pic of me, 23

No comments:

Post a Comment