Good eats: Crabby stuff

Another foodamentary post! I guess I haven't been doing anything exciting other than going out to eat. Loosens the pressure of my back and opens the door for my stomach. Last week I went to Joe's Crabshack with some friends. So yummy. I distinctly remember driving by it during the days before college and I thought it was the lamest, tackiest looking restaurant ever. Remind me that that mindset is socially irresponsible. JCS is so good



Haha!


The drink was cool in concept, but for its name, "shark bite", it was weaksauce. 


I got the regular bucket with 3 halves of snow crab cooked in garlic and herb. I didn't know I liked crab until I had it. A tad expensive at $20, but any cheaper I'd probably not trust it and lump it with those Chinese buffets.

On other news, I semi-broke my camera today. SAD. Camera bag strap broke and he took a fall. The lens seems loose and the autofocus doesn't work too well. It makes a loud clicking sound as well. Sigh, gotta find another doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment